1. For Those who don’t know, Where are you from?
I’m Kee Riche$ And I’m from the Westside Of Compton California
2. As a native to the LA area. How are you feeling about the music coming from here?
I’m not really satisfied with the sound or the message in the music, but the success the artist has is amazing to see, it’s always amazing to see people from your area shine
3. The west coast in general?
Music is one of the top influences on the world, why not use my voice to preach positivity and the power of independence and ownership
We are making the strongest comeback ever, we paying homage to the last generation and we puttin our own swag to it, but the west is definitely back and nobody can deny that
4. Where do you think you fit in the new wave of LA music.
The way I look at it I stand on my own in the new wave of LA music, I feel like you can group a lot of artist to a sound or the best style or something along those lines but I’m unpredictable.
5. Does the city affect your sound at all?
My city is my sound, I am my city, my city created me and I voice my city in all my songs, the city is for sure one of the top 3 things that influences or effects my music
6. Your music holds a lot of substance; you can hear that in the music. Is there an overall message that you want to get across to the people in your music?
I want people to know me for me, so they can relate to situations they been in it may not be exactly the same but it’s something like that, I don’t want people to feel alone. I want people to able to turn my shit on … learn something … relate to something .. and remember something. Music is one of the top influences on the world, why not use my voice to preach positivity and the power of independence and ownership
7. Who are you listening to right now?
I am my city, my city created me and I voice my city in all my songs, the city is for sure one of the top 3 things that influences or effects my music
All Hussle Man, Beforehand a lot of Detroit and my team’s music. Two of my artist just dropped projects
8. What can we expect from your upcoming project?
9. Your influences?
My City influences me, my homies influence me, my past influences me and Nipsey Hussle was a nuh Influence on my whole get down and business model
10. Nipsey passed recently, can you give us your take on him? How do you feel about the situation?
Nip was the man, not as an artist but respect to him as a hustler, father, husband, and entrepreneur, I looked up to that man and really followed his blueprint and it changed my life , I’m glad to have been able to witness him leaving a legacy, RIP the real Neighborhood Hero .