- Sbrbnla.com. This Site, together with all content (including User Content), data and other materials contained in the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Sbrbnla, a company registered in CA, USA with its registered office at 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA. 90028. SBRBNLA is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our,” or “SBRBN.”
- Use of Site. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavor to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express) and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, SBRBNLAdoes not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or other harmful elements.
- Featured Links. The Site displays and/or refers to links to other websites from time to time. SBRBN: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (iii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to Us. Any other website may link to our Site, provided it does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Sbrbnla, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Sbrbnla, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that SBRBN reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- Use of Content. As a User of this Site, you may view any materials offered for such access via the Site for your own private viewing purposes only. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by US or local law.
- Ownership of Content. Sbrbnla, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all relevant rights in the Site and the Content.
- Hacking. You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay or refund all damages incurred by SBRBN. SBRBNLAwill cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud SBRBNLAor any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. SBRBN reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- Complaints. If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on Sbrbnla, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on Sbrbnla, please contact us via Info@Sbrbnla.com.
- Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, “SBRBN”) are the trademarks or trade names of SBRBN or it’s trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of SBRBN.
- Registration. If you register with the Site, you must: agree to the terms of the Registered User Agreement; agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; agree not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered User to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and agree not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other Users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User.
- Limitation of Liability. User agrees that the liability of SBRBNLAto User under this Agreement shall be limited to the greater of the amount User has actually paid to SBRBN for its services and money. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of SBRBN.
- Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify SBRBNLAfor any loss or damage that may be incurred by Sbrbnla, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User’s use of the Site or User’s use of any information obtained through the Site.
- Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- Changes to this Agreement. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of California, USA. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the American Courts.
- Re-targeting. SBRBN PA offers users the ability (through the Marketing tab on the dashboard) to run campaigns re-targeting consumers based on data that has been collected through SBRBN platform.
Last updated on March 23, 2017
The NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) is a cooperative group of ad serving providers. The NAI has developed a set of privacy principles to which its members adhere. The NAI is committed to provide consumers with clear explanations of Internet advertising practices and how they affect you and the Internet generally. For more information about the NAI, third party ad servers generally, and the opt-out opportunities available through the NAI, visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
The Site, together with all its content is owned or controlled by Sbrbnla
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
To provide the Site and the Services, we may hold and process certain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as through our contact pages, by e-mail, by seeking employment with us, creating an account on the Site, by making purchases on the Site or some other means. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorized access or unlawful use of it.
The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers.
NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or device operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Site and the pages on the Site that you view. We may also aggregate information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We and/or our trusted partners, including relevant sellers on the Service, may contact you with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may, from time to time, transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with an expansion, or a reduction of our business, including the sale, merger, or transfer of control of SBRBN or certain divisions to other parties or in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding.
- We may share your personally identifiable information as well as a breakdown of the size and quantity of your orders with third party sellers on our Site for their own benefit and for purposes of allowing the third party seller to contact you.
- We will use personally identifiable information to operate the Site and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We will use your personally identifiable information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information (e.g. such as your credit card information in connection with a purchase you make on the Site), but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Site.
- When you submit a resume or job application through our Site, we may retain such documents and the information therein in connection with your candidacy for existing or future potential career opportunities.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
Please note that we may ourselves or through a third party vendor use non-personally identifiable information in connection with our own or vendor information to display or deliver targeted advertising to you on our website and to manage our advertising on other sites. Cookies, clickstream data, web beacons and other similar technologies may be used to collect information in order to provide personalized advertising. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, we or our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising, sometimes called “interest based advertising” is based on anonymous information and not on any personally identifiable information. As a result, we and our vendor know your interests, but do not personally identify you in connection with the delivery of that specific ad. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see advertisements that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described below under “Opt-Out.”
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of device and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Site. We may collect and use clickstream data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on websites, how visitors navigate throughout websites and how we may tailor our Site to better meet consumer needs. This information will be used to improve our Site and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous, and will not intentionally contain any personally identifiable data.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We have undertaken and will undertake commercially reasonable efforts designed to prevent unauthorized access to user data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We retain your personally identifiable information, if provided by you through the Site, for as long as your inquiry is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter, or if applicable, for as long as you remain on our marketing list. We also may retain your personally identifiable information for a longer period of time as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personally identifiable information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your personal information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites from within the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Site, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website you visit.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The Site may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Site, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
Our Web Site is designed for those 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH SBRBN
If you receive a promotional email from us, you may unsubscribe from promotional emails through a link, typically at the bottom of the e-mail.
As noted above, you may opt-out of or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile devices. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at Info@Sbrbnla.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING OPT-OUT
We may, and may work with third parties, to use non-personally identifiable information to deliver targeted advertisements to you based upon your online activities and other information. The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You can opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers at www.aboutads.info/consumers.
Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see generic advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. To be clear, whether you are using our opt-out or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your device browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Notice of Copyright or other Intellectual Property Infringement
Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us or any user of the Site. Pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), SBRBNLAdesignates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement: by first or second class mail to SBRBN, c/o 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA. 90028 Attn: Legal Department, or by email to Info@Sbrbnla.com.
To be effective the notification should include:
(a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right being infringed;
(b) identification of the copyright work or other material claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(d) information sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party;
(e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, agent, or the law; and
(f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right being infringed.
If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notification may not be valid. You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability, and the claims of the complaining party and party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the DMCA. If you believe that any content posted by you has been removed in error, you may submit a counter-notification in compliance with the DMCA.
To be effective, the counter-notification must include:
(a) your physical or electronic signature;
(b) identification of the material that has been disabled, and the location of the material before it was removed,
(c) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that your material was disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification of the material; and
(d) your name, address, and phone number, and a statement confirming that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (if in the United States), or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which site or the objectionable material may be found, and that you agree to accept service of process from the complaining party, or an agent of such person.
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds. All sales are final. If you have received an order that is not correct, please email Info@Sbrbnla.com and we will be happy to help fix it.